Lifetime, the creators of “quality” movies that make you want to bleach your eyeballs, has released the movie trailer that doesn’t suck. “Britney Ever After” is the channel’s take on Britney Spears’ life, including that time she introduced an umbrella to the love of its life-an SUV (spoiler: that relationship is still going strong).
The movie, which doesn’t has the support of the singer, is centered around her relationships with Justin Timberlake (we all still ship them), that one guy she grew up with,…….and K-Fed. I have a snarky comment about Kevin Federline but this blog is surprisingly rated PG-13 and I’d like to keep it that way.
This movie has been the joke of social media because…well the casting director has never seen NSYNC before if they thought they did a wonderful job with this:
Before we get into the trailer, let’s have a speed round of everything wrong with this picture:
- Joey looks like he’s pointing to tell Chris to get into his van.
- JC and Chris look like they literally got pick up off
- Justin’s hair looks like they got carpeting and just dyed the top of it blonde. It’s also very much too curly. It’s like they hide their weed in there because it’s so big and full of secrets.
- Lance looks….Lance looks like “I don’t know why I’m here.
- Joey looks like the creepy uncle who told Justin to hide the weed in his hair. I literally think he forced them into the band.
Now that I have gotten that off my chest, let’s talk about the trailer. The trailer actually looks decently good. It features some shots of the actress performing, which I want a soundtrack because I have a feeling that it will be very much a train wreck. Then her getting married to K-Fed, and misc. scenes and with little facts inserted that says that “we are taking this seriously.”
Overall I’m slightly excited for the movie and will be watching it. I have low expectations due to the fact that….well, I’ve seen other Lifetime movies. I also have a feeling, just judging by the trailer, that this movie will be taking itself too seriously. Like it wants an Oscar.
Here’s the trailer for you to partake in:
Britney Ever After will air on Lifetime on February 18th at 8 p.m.
Have an opinion on the matter? Let us know in the comments below or tweet @Steven_Kaufman using #PopProject